Khamis, 1 Ogos 2013

FirsT PosTing :) 'Bout Me !

Assalamualaikum , My Name is Risna Nirwana Shin Lee Jin .. My Family and My Friends used to call me 'Nana' .. Lived in Sandakan , Sabah, Malaysia.  Hard to Describe Myself and its up to you How to Judge me .. In my Free time , i love to write my own Short Story. But only in Malay because i can't speak in English fluently. Not like my friends. Sometimes i also loves to sing Nasyeed Songs because the songs make my life feel better and also can Improve my writtings. I have a stress in Facing my studies. I feel very regret because i take Science subject in Form 4. At first , i feel so proud and unexpected i can enter the clever class in my school - SMJK Tiong Hua. After i studied more and more about Chemistry, Biology, Addmaths .. I feel like i want to despair for this 3 subject .. But , my Teacher always advise me to try and try .. Target yourself for a better mark .. My heart always whisper that ' You can't , you can't .. Just let it go ! ' aaarrgghh .. frustrated ! Its so hard to make a decision .. Hmm , My first posting .. Hope my i can learn better English with my teacher so that i can write a better writtings later .. The most important things in this world is SMILE .. so , dont forget to SMILE :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan